Assistance in establishing companies
Establishing foundations, limited liability companies, companies of less known types in Warsaw at the address
of the virtual office.
Initial prices for establishing companies in Poland :
- filling in National Court Register forms on the basis of the company's articles of association
and sending filled-in forms to you by e-mail: from PLN 600, depending on the type of a company and the extent to which its articles of association are complicated;
- filling in the forms of the National Court Register, taxpayer identification number, statistical ID
on the basis of the company's articles of association and sending filled-in forms to you by e-mail: from PLN 800, depending on the type of a company and the extent to which its articles
of association are complicated;
- filling in the forms of the National Court Register, taxpayer identification number, statistical ID, VAT, EU VAT on the basis of the company's articles of association and sending filled-in forms to you by e-mail: from PLN 1000, depending on the type of a company and the extent to which its articles
of association are complicated;
- preparing new articles of association of the company on the basis of shareholders' requirements; the articles are sent by e-mail: from PLN 600.
All prices are given net.
If you are interested in our assistance, please describe all your issues to virtual office lawyer
Having received documents by-email, a chairman or directors must sign them and attach, without limitation, specimen signatures or National Court Register payment receipt and send all the documents
to the National Court Register. The information how much to pay, bank account number,
names of documents to be sent and attached will be given together with documents by e-mail.
Having received the articles of association by e-mail, a chairman or directors must go to the notary public (anywhere in Poland). Of course, a notarial deed is not required for all companies,
e.g. the articles of association of a limited liability company must be prepared in the form of a notarial deed.
Why in such a way and not otherwise ?
- At present, there is no difference whether National Court Register forms are filed personally
or by mail. We have delivered them by mail many times and please, believe us it takes as much time as in the case of forms submitted personally.
- The cheapest and most comfortable way is to send everything by e-mail and by mail.
Advice for persons that want to have a company and want to pay nothing :
- The cheapest solution is to establish a limited liability company via the Internet.
In such a case, you do not need to pay for notary public or the preparation of the articles
of association (which is, however, available in the strictly limited form) and a company is registered with the National Court Register in a flash, in several days.
Full description how to establish a company via the Internet is available here:
establishing a limited liability company via the Internet
- It is possible to check whether a company has been already registered in the National Court Register free of charge on ems.ms.gov.pl
- If you want to establish a company at the notarial office, but you do not have articles of association, you may go to Mrs. Mirosława Stachyra, Notary Public in Warsaw, Ogrodowa Nr 37 (building next to Żelazna with offices). This is an elder person that does not have many customers since there are many notarial offices nearby. She asks shareholders of a future limited liability company what terms and conditions they would like to incorporate in their articles of association and then, simply on the basis of their answers, prepares an agreement free of charge (she has various draft agreements in her computer);
- We will try to scan filled-in National Court Register forms and publish in our website in December 2014;
- Truly speaking, everything is available in the Internet. You may google, for example, "how to establish a limited liability company in Poland" and you will see sites with information what forms must be filed. Then, I google, for example, "KRS-W3 an example how to fill in", i.e. the name
of a form + "an example how to fill in" phrase and I receive the scan of a filled-in form;
- The most important thing is to fill in National Court Register files correctly and attach all appendixes, e.g. a receipt confirming that an amount due has been paid into the National Court Register account. Then, 2-3 weeks later we check in the National Court Register website whether the company already exists and everything is likely to be OK. While if you make errors or fail to attach something, an unending exchange of registered letters with the National Court Register starts and the application may be returned;
- To the National Court Register, send only National Court Register forms. Do not attach such taxpayer identification number (NIP) and statistical number forms (REGON) (NIP 2 and RG 1).
The best solution is to obtain only registration from the National Court Register and send NIP forms directly by mail to the tax office and send a Regon form directly to the statistical office (if you find in the Internet that the company is already registered with the National Court Register, then attach the copy of the registration to both forms);
link to office addresses: addresses of offices
When you send NIP2 and RG1 forms to the National Court Register, the National Court Register
at first makes the registration (2-3 weeks after the letter is sent) and then NIP2 and RG1 forms are sent in a week by National Court Register employees to the tax office and the statistical office.
It also happens that a NIP form is sent to a wrong tax office. There were persons that were opening their company in such a way for 6 months;
- Notarial and official costs for limited liability companies are given in section
including advice how to establish a company:
limited liability company incorporation procedure and costs
Persons that want that a legal counsel helps them individually to establish a company:
Please, describe the whole issue to the legal counsel in the following form: legal counsel contact.
If the legal counsel does not respond long, please contact us by phone and we will give you his/her mobile number or we will call him/her on our own.