Virtual Office in Warsaw, Poland – Three Locations in the City Centre
An attractive location is nowadays half the battle for most businesses.
A good company address ensures both prestige and a perfect place for meetings with existing and potential customers, who will find the meeting venue without any problems.
With VSL-System you can have a virtual office in the centre of Warsaw ( Poland ), whose address
will not only exist on paper, but will also provide a real venue for meetings with your
We place at your disposal a large, professionally equipped floor space as well as a team managing your correspondence and a wide range of other services that you can include in your package depending on the needs of your company.
Please note that our addresses at Złota Street and Aleje Jerozolimskie are well recognisable and located in the very centre of Warsaw. The virtual office at Złota Street is located just several steps from the Palace of Culture and the virtual office at Aleje Jerozolimskie - several steps from Varso Tower.
Trust professionals and develop your business in the business heart of the capital !
What does the VSL-System offer distinguish from others?
Benefits of the cooperation with VSL-System :
- We own three offered premises, in which our office is located. We do not rent it like
other virtual offices, which means that you will receive a tenancy agreement instead
of subtenancy agreement.
It will be a permanent address for your company for many years – not one that constantly changes;
- We have been running our virtual office since 2010;
- Low monthly subscription fee for virtual offices PLN 59 + VAT – an address for
registration in government agencies, including handling of written correspondence.
The agreement is executed for an indefinite period of time. It can be terminated by
one month’s notice, payment is made monthly, not for the entire period in advance;
promotion – first settlement period for PLN 1 net;
- Extended package including scanning of letters costs only PLN 79 or PLN 129 + VAT
- here is a list of subscription options and prices;
- Information about new mail via email or SMS to have 99.99% certainty of being informed about new correspondence if the email does not arrive or goes to SPAM;
- 7 Zlota Street, suite 28: it is located within the operating area of the First Tax Office for Warsaw - Śródmieście. The pre-war tenement house at Złota Street was constructed as a luxurious building. At present it has been transformed into the seat of many companies and foundations - see more in the gallery, general information about virtual office at 7 Zlota St.;
- 85/21 Jerozolimskie Ave. – falls within the competence of the Third Tax Office
The building is situated near ORCO Tower and Oxford Tower skyscrapers, Mariott Hotel, Złote Tarasy shopping centre and the Central Station. There is a large parking lot next to it, but it is also easy to find a free parking space in the street (at any time of the day) – see more in the gallery;
- 11/49 Mazowiecka St. - falls within the competence of the First Tax Office Warszawa-
The building is situated near Świętokrzyska street in an office area. It houses institutions such as Polski Klub Ekologiczny (Polish Ecological Club), Centrum Analizy Ryzyka (Risk Analysis Centre), Centrum Matrymonialno Poznawcze OSTOYA (OSTOYA Matrimonial and Cognitive Centre) – see more in the gallery;
- Professional services provided to your company, including not only a virtual address, but also the access to a conference room, Warsaw phone number and, as part of a higher package, scanning of correspondence. Our virtual office ensures bookkeeping and legal services as well as assistance with starting a company or other business entities;
- 5-hour use of a conference room included in the basic and extended subscription fee, as our offer covers not only the rental of an address;
- The access to rented rooms also during a fiscal control;
- A possibility to deduct 100% VAT in the case of cars, and, since 2015, also fuels, because, as opposed to companies operating at the place of residence of the owner, it is possible to objectively verify whether the cars are used exclusively for company purposes (28.02.2014 an article at money.pl entitled VAT versus a company car – how much tax will you be able to deduct after the changes?);
- Easier promotion of a company website with phrases such as "milling machines Warsaw", that is, local Warsaw ones, as it is possible to place the contact data of the Warsaw office on the website;
- Our virtual office is a perfect solution for companies that have too low budget even for renting a small office space as well as for those whose current office is located in other cities;
- The registration of a company in the capital also involves less frequent fiscal controls, thanks to which our customers include entrepreneurs from Krakow, Katowice, Łódź, Poznań, Wrocław and Gdańsk;
- There are also numerous individual tax rulings confirming that having a registered office in Warsaw involves numerous benefits.
7 Zlota St., 85 Jerozolimskie Ave. or 11 Mazowiecka St. are perfect addresses to register a business or a company for practical reasons as well as formal ones. You can treat them as a virtual address for the National Court Register, which is also a real address at which you have a right to carry out your business operations in an organized and continuous way as well as to organize management board’s or shareholders’ meetings.
You are welcome to use our virtual office at the centre of Warsaw in all three locations !
How are our virtual offices organised in practice?
VSL-System organises virtual offices for entrepreneurs both from Warsaw
and from all over Poland.
The offer is also addressed to people from outside Poland. A virtual office is an excellent option if you manage your business remotely and live, for example, in Spain.
That is why the address of your company or business must always be up-to- date so that you do not need to change it. Therefore we buy and do not rent the premises of our virtual offices. It is unacceptable that your company is visited by an owner that will be requesting something from you. We are the owner and we do not charge any fees apart from those that are clearly and legibly specified in our price list.
For 10 years, since 2010, we have not increased our fees for the virtual office to anyone.
Our principle is also to buy a new multifunctional device (fax-scanner- copying machine) to avoid failures. Our virtual offices include a virtual secretariat and meeting rooms to enable the management of your company to meet and take key decisions at your registered office. This is compliant with the definition of a registered office, but we also comply with the Act of 1 March 2018 on counteracting money laundry and terrorism financing - an example of a training certificate of one of persons from the virtual secretariat.
Our company operating the virtual offices regularly buys training courses for persons handling the virtual secretariat, both on the GDPR and on counteracting money laundry, and is recorded in four registers: the National Court Register, VAT Register, Central Register of Beneficial Owners, and the Register of Activities for Companies and Trusts.
Addresses of our virtual offices are always located in the centre of Warsaw near the Palace of Culture, the Central Railway Station, glass office buildings, and report to the Tax Office for Warsaw Śródmieście. They are located in fully renovated tenement houses of a typical office character with a visible big number of signs of various companies at the entrance and a historic gate. That is how the virtual offices of VSL-System are organised in practice.